How to use our Project Reviewer to comment on your project
Our Project Reviewer (PR) is a great way for you to give us feedback about your website. Leave comments and/or instructions directly on your live website. Our PR keeps an interactive history or all mockup changes, comments and approvals.
- No more nightmare of misunderstood instructions and tons of emails backwards and forwards!
- As each comment is resolved or completed automatic email notifications are sent to keep everyone informed on project progress.
- ONLY LOGGED IN USERS CAN SEE THE PROJECT VIEWER
Point, click and comment. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
First time LOG IN access (Permission to comment)
The first time that you want to make a comment on the screen during THIS browser session, you need to navigate to your website in your browser and do the following:
When you browse the website you will see the PR Toolbox in the bottom left corner.
- To add a NEW comment first click the pink + sign on the PR Toolbox to enable commenting.
- Once commenting is enabled, click on the screen WHERE YOU WANT TO PLACE A COMMENT.
- Begin typing your comment and then click Add Comment button when finished.